Thursday, June 14, 2007

Frustration

I know what to do. How to do it is not a problem, atleast not a big problem. But am I doing it? That is the whole problem. The coming two months are really crucial to my career and am I doing anything about it. Its all well to say that things are really fuzzy, its all well to blame others, blame the situation, etc. But the least productive thing that can be done is to be productive in work. Amidst all the chaos, if I can bring about some consistent and concerted work, that should see me through this mess, through any mess actually. Because that's the only way out.
Focus on the essential things and leave the details to work it out by themselves, or work on it once the essentials are out of the way. This is to be done because a man's perspective is always limited, so it needs to be focussed on things that are of concern, lest he/she gets lost in the details.

No comments: